Helping you learn to share the gospel of Jesus, easily, naturally, and in a way that works for you without stressing out about it!
In this intro episode we’ll briefly talk about:
- Who this show is for;
- A little about me and what I bring to the show as your host
- The reasons for doing this series
This series will hopefully resonate with a couple groups of folks;
- Young Christians, either…Young in years (Millennials & gen-x) or, young in your faith, regardless of chronological age
- People that are intellectually aware of Jesus Christ but still exploring spiritually in general, and the truth of the gospel more specifically
- Folks that are more comfortable living “Out-of-the-box”… these are the “non-conformists”, …they’re determined to do things their own way, find their own answers., etc..
Like most people, I wanted answers to questions like,
- What’s my purpose in life?
- Do we just party until we drop and die into nothingness?
- If there is a God why is the world so messed up?
- Why is the world so divided and…
- can I actually do anything about it?
In this series we talking about these issues and uncovering some of the answers to questions like these.
- Offending someone is never my intention, but I don’t beat around the bush and I will tell you how I see something
- My comments will be based on Biblical truth rather than subjective opinion
- Vocabulary will be G-rated but subject matter may get heavy at times
The series will include a combination of personal testimonies, featured topics with “influencer” interviews, and some occasional rants from yours truly, all mixed with some fun stories (including stories about Motorcycle Club stuff).
We will be providing rich, theologically sound, quality content that is culturally relevant to you today… In a nutshell, our goal with this series is to make learning about sharing the gospel an “enjoyable, fun and relevant experience”…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |